Indian – Tabla (Classical & Light), Dholak and Naal
Western – Bango, Kango and Chango
Harmonium, Synthesizer/Keyboard (Casio) and Guitar
Hindustani Classical and Light Music
Special Talent in Music Performances & Training
- Playing Tabla Solo and Tabla Accompaniment
- Singing with playing Harmonium from an early age
- Writing Notation of any Tonal or Rhythmic Composition whether it is classical or Light
- Composing new Naghma (Lehra) in different Raaga and Taal on Harmonium.
- Composing Music for Geet, Bhajan and Ghazal (Light Music Style)
- Training Students for any vocal & instrumental competition or cultural program.
- Received “Utkrishtha Pratibha Samman” in music from former Mayor of Haridwar city and Shri J.C. Jain, the well-known industrialist of Haridwar.
- Received the honour , “Medhaavi Chaatra Alankarana” in music, at Haridwar in 2016. The award is given by Mahamana Seva Sansthan, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.